[Serusers] Info : t_relay()

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jun 22 13:15:17 CEST 2004

Gala, Dipen wrote:

> Where can I get more info on t_relay() and other such commands
> I hv read the admin guide but it does not explain that clearly…so pls
> tell me anything else other then admin guide

if the info from admin guide is not enough, the only wat to go is to
look into sources :-(.

> Also when we log some messages where does these messages get stored
> and how can I have a look to this messages

logging is controled in ser by two params:
debug : cotrols the level of logging; samll -> only error; higher ->
debug also.
log_stderr : where to log; is yes -> to stderr; if no -> to syslog (look
for /var/log/syslog or /var/log/mesages )

bogdan