[Serusers] problem with nathelper

Gianni Olivieri - gianni at gnuthink.org
Mon Jun 21 18:00:59 CEST 2004

Hallo to all,

   I'm a new user of SER. I live/work in italy.
I've downloaded ad installed the latest debian packages of SER find in
iptel.org ftp space.
The version is:

ser_0.8.12_i386.deb

I've installed and configured for a basic test with mysql module:

ser-mysql-module_0.8.12_i386.deb

all went ok :-)

I've two Grandstream BudgetTone102 and with 2 pubblic IP all work great.
I can register in mysql and I can query for the other ip.

The problems came when I tried to configure nathelper for work behind a
NAT-machine (a simple linux with iptables).

I've tried many howto, also the config find in:
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2004-February/005996.html

BUT always I've this error...

# /usr/sbin/ser -c
 0(916) set_mod_param_regex: parameter <ping_nated_only> not found in
module <nathelper>
 0(916) parse error (97,43-44): Can't set module parameter
 0(916) parse error (110,22-23): unknown command, missing loadmodule?

 0(916) parse error (232,46-47): unknown command, missing loadmodule?

ERROR: bad config file (3 errors)

someone can explain me what's wrong?

thanks.

--
Gianni Olivieri		|	Debian/GNU Linux
gianni at gnuthink.org	|	Linux registered user #333000

(8) It is more complicated than you think.
<RFC 1925 - Fundamental Truths of Networking>