[Serusers] Forwarding user authentication info

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Mon Jun 21 12:56:05 CEST 2004

SER keeps the authentication info in INVITEs and relays it further by
default. The questions is whether the switch would be able to
authenticate the user or not if the challenge was generated by ser.

It would be better to set another trust relation between ser and switch,
based on ip, for example -- all requests coming from ser's ip are
trustfully.

Daniel