[Serusers] problem with serweb

Igor Cahoj cahoj at visionmedia.sk
Mon Jun 21 09:37:16 CEST 2004

Hello Steve,

I have Apache 1.3.29, PHP 4.3.4 the globals and open_tags are set to be
ON. MySql is version 4.0.18. The only thing I didn't change is Apache
config because I'm not sure what should I change there.

But I think the problem is somewhere else. Why do I have in MySql field
names different from those in php code of serweb??? To create the DB
I've used the script that comes with mysql module for ser.

Igor