[Serusers] No outgoing calls

Harris Coltrain hcoltrain at broadcastzone.biz
Tue Jun 15 16:29:31 CEST 2004

AJ,

Isnt this part of the config suppose to be uncommented for AUTH with MYsql
to work.

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
#                       if (!www_authorize("arialink.com", "subscriber")) {
#                               www_challenge("arialink.com", "0");
#                               break;

                        save("location");
                        break;
                };