[Serusers] serweb Fixed

Nathan ser at netdigix.com
Fri Jun 11 20:01:00 CEST 2004

ok this is my mistake.. basically what happened is I have 2 interfaces and I had
ser running on both internal and external (on seperate ser processes).  I have
all my users registered on domain user@<ext_ip>  my mistake was I was trying to
login via internal ip http://<int_ip>/serweb/admin . so basically it was trying
to register with internal ip domain .  after I try logging into the external ip
it works.

thanks for the help
-Nathan