[Serusers] serweb

Freddy Parra fparra at numind.net
Fri Jun 11 20:37:15 CEST 2004

Hi Nathan,

Make sure your config.ini file under /var/www/html/htdocs/serweb/html or where ever your installation is located has the correct parameters set. Example:

 $this->db_host="localhost";             //database host
 $this->db_name="ser";                   //database name
 $this->db_user="ser";                   //database connection user
 $this->db_pass="heslo";                 //database connection password

 /* your domain name */
 $this->realm="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx";
 $this->domainname="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx";
 $this->default_domain="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx";

Every time you add a user, the user is added to the database as belonging to the domain name specified in the environment variable SIP_DOMAIN=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
Therefore make sure that $this->realm="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx";
 				 $this->domainname="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx";
				 $this->default_domain="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx";

Restart web server, then start ser proxy then try login in.
Hope this works, as this works for me.

Freddy