[Serusers] cisco 3620 pstn gateway

Richard mypop3mail at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 19:11:00 CEST 2004

12.3.8T is very buggy. I won't recomment it in a
production network even if the call volume is very
low. 12.3.7T1 is more stable although it has some
serious bugs, e.g. can't handle REFER correctly.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps2641/products_tech_note09186a0080111b16.shtml
> i think this and subsequent link might help.
>  NM-1v or NM-2v should be enough.
> Jan
>
> >Thank you!
> >
> >---
> >Jan Baggen - jbaggen at ip2.nl
> >IP2 Internet BV / http://www.ip2.nl

> ATTACHMENT part 1.2 application/x-pkcs7-signature
name=smime.p7s