[Serusers] Re: [Sems] Sems Configuration

Stefan Sayer sayer at cs.tu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 8 15:56:30 CEST 2004

Hello Glynn,

the ser.cfg I use to test the ivr is attached, but you will not want to
use this, as it doesn't check for registration etc. but simply forwards
all calls to the ivr.

If you have made make install within ser and do not start ser in the ser
ser source directory you'll have to change the "loadmodules" from
loadmodule "modules/sl/sl.so"
loadmodule "modules/sl.so" etc.
You'll also want to change this line
modparam("vm","db_url","dbtext:///home/sanchez/sip_router/modules/vm/db")
to point to some directory where there exists a file called "subscriber".

(Hopefully I won't get flamed by the ser people for this poor ser.cfg
script... ;)

HTH Stefan