[Serusers] Radius accounting unreliable

AG Support support at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 2 22:21:18 CEST 2004

RadAcctId is indeed unique because is auto-increment column from mysql.
Radius server has however no knowledge about this unique id when making
an update because is not present in the START or STOP packet.

The unique key used by default by radius radacct table is made of:

Acct-Session-Id
Acct-Unique-Session-Id

Acct-Session-Id should be unique but is = SIP callid and when coming
from buggy phones it's not.
Acct-Unique-Session-Id should also be unique but sometimes is not. It
is server generated so it could be easily corrected.

Does anyone know where is Acct-Unique-Session-Id  generated?

SER, Radius client or Radius Server?