[Serusers] New user questions

Andrew Mee andrew at healthshare.net.au
Thu Jul 29 00:56:12 CEST 2004

I have been looking a little into SER 0.8.12/14 in the last few days for
the first time, and I have a few a questions:-

- I am using SER with the MS RTC 1.2 SDK and I noticed that if I have
record_route in the config, the messages between clients don't get
through.  Is this normal? Is it fixable? If RTC is non-compliant could a
MS compliant module be created (just a thought)?

- I would like to send a MESSAGE to the server at 192.168.2.2 so I can tell
the server to perform particular functions, I have set-up a exec_msg to
capture these messages to server at 192.168.2.2 to send to a script file,
however looking at the environment from the script file I cannot see the
actual message content. Again, is this possible?

I'm sure I'll have more questions but that'll do for now :)
Thank-you!

--
Andrew Mee