[Serusers] error when starting php??

michael tenn michael.tenn at teltac.com
Wed Jul 28 13:46:23 CEST 2004

Adrian;

I have rebooted the server and tried to recreate the DB with the script
"ser_mysql.sh create".

And suddenly I started getting this error, even though all was working
fine.

ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'root at localhost' (Using password:
NO)

Any guidance or feedback would be appreciated.

Regards,