[Serusers] alternative for cpl-c No Answer timer

Arne Scheffer arne.scheffer at ritstele.com
Tue Jul 27 12:18:25 CEST 2004

Bogdan and other who are interested,

What would you advice at present if I want to use SER and offer a forward on No Answer feature ?

As TM and thus CPL-C does not support the timeout (timer) option I understand it can not be used to implentent this feature.

Other options :

use SER -> asterisk (FS)

In this case all calls are sent to the FS maybe some smart thing can be done to only send users with a no answer script.

If I want to enable PSTN forwarding + Billing I think I would then end up with the following:

SER -> Asterisk (FS) -> SER -> Asterisk (PSTN) -> PSTN GW

Is this the only way ?

Is there something better ?

any ideas are welcome.

regards,