[Serusers] using SER as a frontend to asterisk SIP/PSTN gateways?

Soren (Home) soren at tanesha.net
Mon Jul 26 20:06:43 CEST 2004

Hi there,

>> Questions:
>>  - How can I setup SER to forward up to 120 calls per asterisk node
>> before switching to another one? does SER keep a list of open RTP
>> connections to the box forwarded to?
>
>   No, SER does not keep the list of active connections. You can probably
>   distribute calls to PSTN gateways in a round-robin fashion, that could
>   give you similar results.

Alternatively, maybe you can use failure routes to handle this, if your
PSTN-gateway can supply meaningful responses for you to handle.

Soren Davidsen,
Univ: AUE department of computer science, room H302, +45-20676081
Home: http://tanesha.net/, +45-36947805 or +1-3602266324
Ring billigt med IP-telefoni: http://musimi.dk/, http://GratisSip.dk/