[Serusers] SIP UMS Release

Kevin English kevin at x5dev.com
Mon Jul 26 03:05:47 CEST 2004

Hello Voicemail and IVR Users,
	The Servpac development team (located Honolulu, Hawaii) would like
announce the Alpha version of SipUMS. We ported our old OpenUMS project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxvm) to the work as a  SEMS/IVR
plugin. Feel free to download it and try it out SipUMS:

   http://developer.berlios.de/projects/sipums/

	In the distribution you will find detailed installation instructions.
Make sure that you have set up Perl support for SEMIVR. If you run into
any problems installing it, you can subscribe to our mailing list at
http://lists.servpac.com and ask questions.
   	We hope that SipUMS can grow and expand in scope and users. The
system is pretty flexible and has many IVR features. Out of the box, it
has a fully functional voicemail. The web interface is written in
perl-CGI but is being ported to php. We look forward to getting feedback
from other users in the community on this project.

   Kevin W. English
   kevin at x5dev.com
   Software Engineer, Servpac.com
   808-356-0034 (w)