[Serusers] uri in version 12

Charles Galea charles.galea at maltacom.com
Sat Jul 24 08:21:58 CEST 2004

Hi,

we encountered problems when trying to load the uri.so module using SER version 8.12. All other modules that we are using are loading without problems, including mysql.so, auth_db.so, auth.so, acc.so etc; is there anything we are missing? The db_url is set to

modparam("uri", "url_db", "sql://serro:47serro11@localhost/ser")

In version 8.13 we are using uri_db for the check_from() function and we encountered no problems there, but we are very curious to know what's wrong with the uri in version 12.

Note that for version 12 we have used the rpm packages in the folder "latest" for Fedora.

Regards and many thanks,

Charles and Andrew