[Serusers] mediaproxy <-> rtpproxy

Arne Scheffer arne.scheffer at ritstele.com
Thu Jul 22 23:06:40 CEST 2004

Hello all,

Can anyone give an indication of what direction the project is moving with mediaproxy and rtpproxy ?

>From the mediaproxy readme I understand the advantages of being able to have multiple mediaproxies.
(sonds good)

On the mailing list I have found limited questions on the mediaproxy so I get the impression it is not being used a lot (yet) ?

I have installed it on a box with the latest CVS head.

I am experencing may problems with diffent NAT types, some work (eg e-tech ADSL modem with NAT) but others don't (linux debian with iptables).

What is the most compatible solution at present ?

thanks in advance,
Arne.