[Serusers] subscription and authenticaton

ser die serdiehard at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 12:09:53 CEST 2004

hello friends

iam running my system with the free radius
authentication

no mysql.

so if we want to include the subcription does this
going

to have what type effect on existing server.

what is the major difference b/w them does can we
interrelate b/w them i.e i need radius authentication
and the subscribe facilites like voice mail ,instant
messager.

now my set up is iam adding the user-id password in
users file of free radius.and softphones are logging
in
.

so when i use subscribe we need to use serctl add

and then again we need to enter this username in users

file of raddb .

so again if we want to use subscribe we need to use
serctl add .can we avoid this situation

with regards
serdiehard

with regards