[Serusers] play a message before forwarding

Richard mypop3mail at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 00:02:41 CEST 2004

Thanks Jiri, to make sure I understand, two more
questions...

For a prepaid service, e.g. announcing 'you only have
one minute left', b2bua should be in the media path,
right?

If call accounting is enabled in ser, it is possible
for ser to keep track the state and make it a b2bua by
adding a new module, right?

Richard