[Serusers] ACK message Via field branch=0 problem

ks lf ksabc at lycos.com
Sat Jul 17 22:10:12 CEST 2004

Hi,

I already know why there have new branch ID in the response ACK ( as Jiri explained, it's belongs to a new session so SIPURA and SER use different branch ID ), we double checked with terminaiton gateway side, they said because the response branch ID isn't same to the value in 200 OK so their gateway refuse the message, we will push them to do a trouble-shooting on their sip firmware, any way, thank you guys, have a nice weekend.