[Serusers] help

luhl luhl at cernet.com
Wed Jul 14 08:50:28 CEST 2004

hello,
   I have install SER on my network.user can register it,but have any problem:
   first,when we use NAT,private network users can't dial each other ,but can dial any public network users.
   second,my pstn gateway is cisco5300(c5300-is-mz.123-9.bin),i config it ,but it don't work now.i don't know it is 5300 confiration error or ser.cfg error.
   please look attachment files.
   thank you!

luhaolong 路浩龙
CERNET CORPORATION