[Serusers] doubt with serweb + radius authentication + serctl add

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Wed Jul 14 07:04:44 CEST 2004

You can certainly do radius authentication for both ser and your web
front-end. However, it does not work with the stock serweb front-end. You
have to write your own web front-end.

Freeradius itself can be configured to store information in MySQL. Check
their web site for information on how to set this up. However, the layout is
quite different to the subscriber table but I don't think you need it once
you have radius working.

You can either get apache (or whatever web server) to authenticate via your
radius server or modify serweb to do php radius authentication.

http://www.mavetju.org/programming/php.php has some good example to do the
later.

Zeus