[Serusers] Initiate a call from SER

GR S gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 09:00:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

> So maybe you should start with your intention - what feature are you
> trying to setup?
> ser can create requests ( transaction = request+response(s) ) and you
> can use this feature via the FIFO.

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, I misnderstood the meaning of transaction. I was only thinking about SIP requests, not
the original poster was asking about initiating calls from SER and AFAIK proxies dont initiate
calls. Can they initiate calls? If yes, on what situations? When you say SER can create requests,
do you mean methods like CANCEL?

> klaus

TIA,

=====