[Serusers] SEMS instead of CC-Diversion

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 8 00:22:01 CEST 2004

Hello:

  I have been trying to get the CC-Diversion header working so
our proxy can interface with our existing Octel voice mail system.
Due to a series of incompatibilities between Cisco and Verizon's
DMS100 I have been forced to give up.

   I'd like to revisit SEMS as an alternative. I have SER and SEMS
both installed and running but I am at a loss for how to forward
an unanswered call to SEMS after N  rings. Can some please
explain this? My first attempt to use the existing failure route block
generated several of the following messages.

Jul  7 12:58:28 ser: parse error (642,19-20): Command cannot be used in
the block

Thanks,Steve