[Serusers] SER 0.8.13 Segmentation Fault

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jul 2 15:16:51 CEST 2004

Ezequiel Colombo wrote:

>Bogdan, thanks, after fixed this (put load tm at top) ser like to start ok.
>(now i need make some changes in the mysql database due to the field name
>change of the "version" table)
>(column 191 at config.h [#define VERSION_COLUMN "table_version"], in 0.8.12
>the column name is "version")
>
>Do you known if this version of SEMS work fine with SER 0.8.13 ???
>sems.cpp ( $Id: sems.cpp,v 1.4 2004/02/28 12:47:29 rco Exp $ )

I'm not so sure.....you should ask this on sems at lists.iptel.org mailing
list...they know better ;-)

>I ask this due to the note in the NEWS file of SER 0.8.13:
>
>   vm_reply() fifo functions was replcaed by TM with t_reply() fifo function
>   NOTE!! because current version of SEMS/AA try to send reply via vm_reply,
>   it will not work with the TM version.

there is no version of sems that is able to interact with ser via TM
functions... (ser is one step ahead :-) ). But you can still use the vm
functions - I guess the SEMS cvs head should work with SER cvs head

bogdan