[Serusers] [Mail List] Help...I can't receive any message from mail list...

jimmy huang jimmy_huang at uni.com.tw
Thu Jul 1 04:37:03 CEST 2004

Hi all
I don't know where is wrong about wht I can't receive each mail in the list
,i can only receive the mail i send ,
So i have to view every mail via ser's mail list web pag

Can any one help me ?
Did I set any option incorrect in mail list ?

below is my setting on mail list page
Mail delivery  => Enabled
Set Digest Mode => off
Receive your own posts to the list? => yes
Receive acknowledgement mail when you send mail to the list? => No
Do you want to receive messages that do not match any topic filter? => No
Avoid duplicate copies of messages? => No

Thanks
Jimmy