[Serusers] Suggested SER platform (OS)

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Tue Jan 27 21:28:26 CET 2004

Arnd,

I think that SER is a perfect example of truly cross-platform software,
so that IMO it runs just as fine on Linux as on FreeBSD. We are using it
heavily on dozen FreeBSD machines for about a year now and never had any
OS-specific problems. Therefore, you can use it with watever OS you are
your partner are more comfortable with.

-Maxim