[Serusers] Routing..

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Jan 13 12:24:09 CET 2004

At 11:06 AM 1/13/2004, Atle Samuelsen wrote:

>Hi guys (and girls if any)!!

Thanks Atle -- that's a very interesting question, perhaps the most
interesting question of 2004 ;) To my knowledge, there is more than
0 female subscribers and email addresses of subscribers look like if
it was not much more than that.

>Im rather new to SER, Iv been playing with it latley and I have one
>thing I cant get to work.. It may be me that's out of date or something,
>heres my problem :
>
>iv got 2 SERexpress routers.
>
>One in Oslo (Norways Capital) and One in Bergen (Norways Second lagest
>City).. Im trying to connect all the users in oslo to the one in oslo
>and the users in bergen to the one in bergen. Tho.. I cant get routing
>to work between them. I want 0,XXX to be "out of sentral" but no luck ..
>
>here's my "config" on the one in oslo..
>

>if (uri=~"^sip:0[0-9]*@mydomain.com") {
>    log("Forwarding to Bergen\n");
>        record_route();
>        t_relay_to_udp( "gateway.in.bergen", "5060");  My thing in bergen
>    break;
>};
>
>then, In Bergen.. I cant find out howto route "data" back to the one in
>Oslo.
>
>Could somebody pleace help me with this ?

I would need to understand the scenario better.
Why do you have two SERs? With which SER are users supposed to register?
How are users from SER A distinguished from users belonging to SER B
(domain name? prefix?)

-jiri