[Serusers] Routing..

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Tue Jan 13 11:06:42 CET 2004

Hi guys (and girls if any)!!

Im rather new to SER, Iv been playing with it latley and I have one
thing I cant get to work.. It may be me that's out of date or something,
heres my problem :

iv got 2 SERexpress routers.

One in Oslo (Norways Capital) and One in Bergen (Norways Second lagest
City).. Im trying to connect all the users in oslo to the one in oslo
and the users in bergen to the one in bergen. Tho.. I cant get routing
to work between them. I want 0,XXX to be "out of sentral" but no luck ..

here's my "config" on the one in oslo..

if (uri=~"^sip:0[0-9]*@mydomain.com") {
    log("Forwarding to Bergen\n");
        record_route();
        t_relay_to_udp( "gateway.in.bergen", "5060");  My thing in bergen
    break;
};

then, In Bergen.. I cant find out howto route "data" back to the one in
Oslo.

Could somebody pleace help me with this ?

Thanks for the Help sofar

- Atle