[Serusers] How to catch a fr_inv_timer?

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Jan 13 11:13:15 CET 2004

We would have to see your config, but a quick guess is that you only
forward to voicemail when lookup("location") fails. If you want the call
to be redirected also when the transaction times out or when a negative
reply from the callee comes, then you have to create a failure_route and
forward to voicemail also from the failure_route, something like this:

failure_route[1] {
  rewritehostport("voicemailserver:5060");
  append_branch();
  t_relay();
}

And you have to set the failure_route for transactions that should be
redirected on failure, something like this:

# if user is on-line and is in voicemail group, enable
# redirection
if (method == "INVITE" && isflagset(4)) {
     t_on_failure("1");
};

In our case flag 4 is set when the calee is in voicemail group (that
means he wants redirection to voicemail).

  Jan.