[Serusers] error in serweb registration confirm

Jeff Zhong jeff at sipchina.org
Tue Jan 13 09:32:59 CET 2004

Dear group,

I installed ser(0.8.11_linux_i386) with mysql support, as well as the web interface serweb.

(serweb site: http://www.sipchina.org/iptel/html/user/)

But when I test the user registration function, I got this error when click the link on the confirmation email:

400 Table 'aliases' not found in memory, use save("aliases") or lookup("aliases") in the configuration script first

I guess the configuration script here is iptel/html/config.php, but i don't know how to save("aliases") in this file.

Could any one help me?

And I have another wish, that is the serweb can be translated into Chinese(at least the user part). But I found that the messages strings are everywhere in php file, language is not configurable, I translate this version, it will be un-upgradable, so is there any chance in the future the web interface can be translated into other language?

Regards

Jeff.