[Serusers] can SCS-Client work with SER?

Bernie Hoeneisen bhoeneis at switch.ch
Tue Jan 13 10:22:15 CET 2004

Hi Greg!

Below some more information about the costs of the SCS-Client.
I first was not sure whether the information I got from SIEMENS earlier
was confidential or not...

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Greg Fausak wrote:

> Sorry, a little off topic, but,
> What does he scs client cost?

There are three verisons: Basic, Advanced and Professional

Advanced has additional Secure Chat and Secure File Transfer

Professional has additional CIF Video Support and more cofiguration
options to optimize bandwith.

The costs as I got informed from SIEMENS some time ago (might not be valid
anymore):

Amount of Licences:  |  1  [  3  [  10  [  30  [  100  [ >100
Basic                |  99 [ 249 [  649 [ 1500 [ 4000  [ on request
Advanced             | 249 [ 649 [ 1499 [ 4000 [ 10000 [ "
Professional         | 399 [ 999 [ 2499 [ 7000 [ 18000 [ "

Prices are given in EURO.
For research purposes you might get a discount.

It is kind of odd, that one cannot find such information on their
webpages; I don't know the reason why they have not published it there.

Greetings,
 Bernie