[Serusers] freenum.org - toll-free ENUM project - ser recipe

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Jan 8 20:08:29 CET 2004

This is usable if you have Juha Heinanen's patches (in "unstable" as
of December 17, 2003) for multiple suffixes for ENUM lookups.  This
is a "temporary" hack until ENUM is rolled out globally (zzzzzz....)

If anyone has a +1-800 gateway (North America) that they would like
to see added, please send me an NS PTR or NAPTR for it and we'll put
it in place.

JT