[Serusers] more about record route

Greg Fausak lgfausak at august.net
Sun Jan 11 22:40:08 CET 2004

I have a hard time articulating my real question :-)

What I was asking was :

As long as I record route an INVITE, does that make
everything else record-routed (meaning that I pick it up with
the loose_route())?

The answer is no, you still have to route calls...loose_route()
doesn't pick up everything.

Anyway, here is a packet trace from a call.

1) Inbound, through a PSTN.
2) Routed to the UA.
3) The caller hangs up, causing a cancel.

Does the trace look right?  In particular, the CANCELing 200
message and the cancelled 487...is that the way it is supposed
to look?

---greg