[Serusers] more about record route

Greg Fausak lgfausak at august.net
Sat Jan 3 18:58:30 CET 2004

I love this mailing list :-)

So, in my case where I am routing
phone calls and not doing any SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY stuff,
my original assertion seems to be correct.

I need to handle 3 requests

1) a loose_route()
2) a REGISTER
3) an INVITE

The INVITE stamps all dialogs with a record route, all subsequent
BYE/ACK/CANCEL stuff rides on the loose_routing.  Anything
that doesn't match one of the 3 cases above is an error.

Right?

---greg