[Serusers] Some questions on "loose_route"

Greg Fausak lgfausak at august.net
Sat Jan 3 16:57:00 CET 2004

Speaking of loose_routing().

I've been working a few days on a script.
That script supports 2 methods; INVITE and REGISTER.

route
{
	if(loose_route()) { t_relay(); break; };

	if(method=="INVITE") { do that deed, set record_route();
		 t_relay(); };
	if(method=="REGISTER") { do that deed; t_relay(); };

	# anything that reaches here is an error???
}

I don't use PRACK, COMET, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY.

I don't know what OPTIONS or INFO does, but I don't think I use
them either.

Once the INVITE is done, are all messages routed with loose_route()?

---greg