[Serusers] Some questions on "loose_route"

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Sat Jan 3 16:33:52 CET 2004

On Saturday 03 January 2004 15:28, Jiri Kuthan wrote:
> At 06:19 PM 1/2/2004, Nils Ohlmeier wrote:
> >Because you made the wrong assumption: loose_route() will directly
> >deliver/forward the request if it contains a valid route header. If i'm
> > not wrong the t_relay() in the if clause is only for the case loose_route
> > fails e.g. because of a broken route header.
>
> not really. The consruct Franz mentioned is correct. his problems must live
> somehwere else.

Then i'm wondering how the loose_route() call could work before the if clause
was introduced into the config.
But after looking at the RR module code, you seem to be right.

Which probably means Franz, that the replies from the UA does not contain a
Route header. As we did not saw any of the replies your are complaining
about, please send them to us for review.

Greets
  Nils