[Serusers] Regarding SIP Call Statistics

Tue Feb 24 15:34:21 CET 2004

- number of proxies inbetween the participants

- percentage of clients behind NAT

- amount of keep alive messages: e.g. empty UDP packets to port 5060,
traffic produced by "keep-alive" methods like: frequent REGISTER,
OPTIONS messages

- clients software statistice (10% xlite, 20% Messenger, ...)
- proxy statistics (90% ser, 9% asterisks, ...)

regards,
klaus