[Serusers] Re: [Asterisk-Users] INFO/DTMF retransmissions in * not absorbed?

Andres andres at telesip.net
Tue Feb 24 04:15:05 CET 2004

Hi Jiri,

I certainly welcome and applaud your comments and suggestions.  But I
could not continue to push this issue as an asterisk "bug" since the RFC
did not back me up.  Absorbing these SIP INFO retransmissions is more
like a common sense thing/feature that should be implemented in asterisk
rather than an RFC violation, since the RFC is quite vague.  If anybody
has the knowledge to implement this feature I can certainly help test it.

Regards,
Andres.