[Serusers] Simple proxy

B. J. Bomar bbomar at raccoon.com
Tue Feb 17 23:23:39 CET 2004

Ok, I have looked at all of the suggestions made on this list for setting up
a simple SIP proxy, but I am still confused.  Perhaps if I fully explain
what I am trying to do, then maybe someone could point me in the right
direction.  I am trying to use a proxy to help to secure a Cisco PSTN
gateway.  I currently have the Cisco setup to block all voice traffic,
except for certain IP's.  This works fine for most cases, but we a have a
customer that has a server that "releases" the call, so I have no idea what
IP's their phones are coming from.  This causes their calls to be blocked.
I hope someone out there has some ideas on where to point me, or has
experienced this before.

Thanks,

B. J.