[Serusers] current uri

Matt Hess mhess at livewirenet.com
Tue Feb 17 22:39:08 CET 2004

How is the current uri handled when passed between route blocks?
In my various failed attempts to do something like hunt (or ring)
groups, call forwarding etc.. I have really hit a big stumbling block..

Is there something that would prevent the current uri from being
modified by an exec_dset? Does failure_route handle things different
from normal routes? Has anyone ever successfully setup a system that can
handle multiple hunt groups or call forwarding?