[Serusers] nat module

CURRO_DOMINGUEZ CURRO_DOMINGUEZ at terra.es
Tue Feb 17 13:46:41 CET 2004

Hello

I know that there have been a lot of messages about nathelper module
these weeks, but I'm a bit confused.
I have ser 0.8.12 downloaded from ftp server.
I have downloaded rtpproxy and nathelper from CVS.
I've compiled nathelper and copied it to lib/modules directory and
rtpproxy is running OK.

SER starts as usual but SER shows this errors when trying to process INVITE:

12(5500) parse_headers: flags=-1
12(5500) DEBUG:check_content_type: type <application/sdp> found valid
12(5500) DEBUG:extract_body:=|v=0
o=usuario 0 0 IN IP4 212.166.192.134
s=-
c=IN IP4 212.166.192.134
t=0 0
m=video 22222 RTP/AVP 20 26 31
a=recvonly
m=audio 22224 RTP/AVP 0 3 4 5 6 8 15 18

12(5500) ERROR: extract_mediaip: no `c=' in SDP
12(5500) ERROR: extract_mediaport: can't parse `m=' in SDP
12(5500) ERROR: force_rtp_proxy2: can't extract media port from the message

If I have understand, I'll need to download SER 0.8.12 from cvs. Is
there any other solution?

Thank you very much.