AW: [Serusers] MSN ...

Harry Behrens harry.behrens at snom.de
Mon Feb 16 13:12:58 CET 2004

Because interoperability with MS is an important issue, that`s why.
Whether they are compatible to RFCXXXX is secondary, MS-compatible is -
whether one likes it or not - just as important as standard-compliance.

And like Atle says, people have done it before in the IM world - out of
exactly those reasons.

In case anybody is interested in actually doing this, we could probably
contribute to some degree. We always have requests for
precisely this interoperability - as has this mailing list.

One has to be pragmatic in designing a product - rather than just being
"right",

	Harry