[Serusers] Blocked flag per domain

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Feb 16 12:35:34 CET 2004

1 domain with Y accounts requires 2xY commands to block/unblock instead
of possible two commands to block/unblock one domain. This is not a
scalable.

I would find some flags useful set per domain:

1. Block/unblock is one of the features.
2. Another feature discovered here "in the real world" is the selection
of a different Media Proxy per domain, a customer from Japan would not
find acceptable to run its proxy in Europe and vice versa (the round
trip time is 250 ms).

A group table for domains or extra columns in domain table comes to my
mind.

Jan, what is your opinion about extending a bit the domain
functionality in this respect?

Regards,
Adrian