[Serusers] QOS in ser

Annie Sasidar asasidar at mail.unomaha.edu
Wed Feb 11 15:35:52 CET 2004

Hi,
  I dont know if this is already present or even if it is valid. SER is a
router so is there a way that voice packets get priorty over other packets
between the two devices that are registered on the SIP server? I know that
the SIP server does not work with the RTP packet but when a user is trying
to invite a new user for a conversation is there a way for ser to determine
whether the network available at that time will allow the voice packets to
reach destination without distortion. Would like to know your insight on
this.

Thanks,
Annie