[Serusers] PSTN Routing script problems

Greg Fausak greg at august.net
Tue Feb 10 17:08:39 CET 2004

This probably means you need to to a www_challenge() www_authorize()...
         if(!proxy_authorize("DOMAINNAME", "subscriber"))
         {
                 proxy_challenge("DOMAINNAME", "0");
                 break;
         };

You can replace proxy_ with www_, however, I think the
proxy_ is more correct?  I've actually run across UAs that
won't respond to www_...

The is_user_in() call looks in the credentials for the user_id,
and that user_id is used for a lookup in the grp table for a grp
with a value of 'local', ie:

    select * from grp where user_id = 'user_id' and grp = 'local';

The reason credentials are used is because the from can be trivially
forged.

---greg