[Serusers] Cancel call Problem

abhati abhati at primus-direct.com
Mon Feb 9 14:49:33 CET 2004

Hi All

My problem is...i have got two phones set 111 and 222. if i make call from
111 and don't pick up 222 and cancel the call, this all is fine. but my phone
gets hanged...both 111 and 222....what shud be done to properly handle cancel
requests.

i am attaching my ser.cfg file.

#
# $Id: ser.cfg,v 1.21.4.1 2003/11/10 15:35:15 andrei Exp $
#
# simple quick-start config script
#

# ----------- global configuration parameters ------------------------

#debug=3         # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)
#fork=yes
#log_stderror=no	# (cmd line: -E)

/* Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode
debug=7
fork=no
log_stderror=yes
*/

check_via=no	# (cmd. line: -v)
dns=no           # (cmd. line: -r)
rev_dns=no      # (cmd. line: -R)
#port=5060
#children=4
fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"

# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication
# mysql.so must be loaded !
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/domain.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/call.so"

modparam("domain", "db_url", "sql://root:root@localhost/ser")
modparam("domain", "db_mode", 1)   # Use chaching
modparam("domain", "domain_table", "domain")
modparam("domain", "domain_col", "domain")

modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 30 )
modparam("registrar", "default_expires", 60)
# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

# -- usrloc params --

#modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
# for persistent storage and comment the previous line
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

# -- auth params --
# Uncomment if you are using auth module
#
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)
#
# If you set "calculate_ha1" parameter to yes (which true in this config),
# uncomment also the following parameter)
#
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

# -- rr params --
# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{

	# initial sanity checks -- messages with
	# max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
	if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
		sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
		break;
	};
	if ( msg:len > max_len ) {
		sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
		break;
	};

	# we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
	# subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
	# particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
	# use different transport protocol
	record_route();
	# loose-route processing
	if (loose_route()) {
		t_relay();
		break;
	};

	# if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
	# (in case, it does not work, use the following command
	# with proper names and addresses in it)
	if (is_from_local()) {

		if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
			if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
				www_challenge("", "0");
				break;
			};
			save("location");
			break;
		};

		# native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB

		if (method=="INVITE") {
		if(call()){	//written one module for few things works fine
			if (!lookup("location")) {
			sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
			break;
		};
		};
		};

	};
	# forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
	# works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
	if (!t_relay()) {
		sl_reply_error();
	};
}

.

Disclaimer
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the system manager. Recipients must
check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses before downloading them. Direct Internet /
Primus India accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email.