[Serusers] SERWeb

Thu Feb 5 15:15:59 CET 2004

1. Yes! The current version of serweb uses some SQL commands that are
not undersood by MySQL 3...

2. If you configure serweb to use the same directory for voicemail
announces like sems, you can upload a new personal announce ("I'm
currently offline, please leave a message") whcih will be used bei sems.

Message store? never used!

Klaus