[Serusers] Re: Help

Tue Feb 3 14:33:49 CET 2004

Hi!

1. please always ask to the mailing list - so more people will help you,
and others can also benefit from the solutions.

2. you need the nathelper module. take a look at the archive and search
for nathelper, e.g. using google and search for:
   nathelper site:mail.iptel.org

there are several threads about nathelper and NAT problems. you can also
find documentation in the README and the sample cfg of the nathelper module:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/modules/nathelper/

also the ser-FAQ gives some tips:
http://iptel.org/~faqomatic/fom-serve/cache/85.html

regards,