[Serusers] Multiple SER Servers

Darren Nay dnay at libertyisp.com
Mon Feb 2 16:21:10 CET 2004

Hey All,

I have sent this question once before, but I don't believe that I received a response back.  If so then I appologize as I must have missed it.

Could someone help me out with this?  We are gearing up to launch SER on a large scale but I want to verify that I can have multiple SER servers in a primary / failover scenario before doing so.

Can I put SER onto multiple servers with load balancing and share the userloc tables between the servers (ie.  With MySQL or Postgres SQL)

Is this possible? Or does one SER instance only recognize registrations for phones that register with that particular instance/daemon?

Thanks,

Darren Nay - dnay at libertyisp.com